- Sheldon has been a fully licensed real estate agent since 1998 and has a background in dairy farming. He has sold many farm properties in Manitoba and Saskatchewan and has very extensive knowledge of the dairy industry in Western Canada.
- Stacey has been active in the hog industry for many years both on the production end as well in the construction of new hog facilities. After becoming a full time realtor he is using his vast knowledge of the livestock industry for the benefit of his many customers.
- Dolf was born in the Netherlands and currently lives in Carman, Manitoba. He has a background in potato and grain farming and is fluent in Dutch and German. With his practical experience of farming on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean and having immigrated himself he can give you a lot of valuable information.
- Junior has been operating his own grain farm in Somerset since 1987. Before becoming a member of our team he has worked many years in farm equipment sales, selling well-known brands to Manitoba producers in central and western Manitoba.
- Henry is originally from the Bruxelles area and currently lives in Brandon. He comes from a family with strong ties to the dairy industry. Before joining our team he has been the owner of several John Deere dealerships in Western Manitoba.
- Catharina grew up in the Westman area with strong family background in both business and farming. She graduated from the University of Lethbridge in 2012, attaining a degree in business.
As you can see: THE RLP TEAM KNOWS FARMING!
- Market Exposure
We market farm properties locally as well as world-wide. Our website gets many visitors from many countries resulting in several requests for more information. Every year we also spend time in Europe doing trade shows and seminars, with target markets in Ireland, the U.K., Switzerland, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium and Denmark.
- Video and aerial pictures
Professional pictures and videos of your farm property are a very powerful tool generating buyer interest. We also take an aerial picture of your yard in spring or summer time.
- Local and international advertising
We advertise regularly in several weekly and monthly farm publications both in Canada and overseas.
- Professional contacts
Because we work with buyers and sellers every day on a full-time basis we have a vast network of professional contacts like financial institutions, lawyers, accountants and appraisers. Feel free to ask us, and we can put you in contact with some of the leading professionals in these fields.
- Royal LePage
With our affiliation with Royal LePage, an international franchise company, we have increased exposure to buyers and sellers and have access to a large referral network.
- After sales service
Many of our former customers have become very good friends and acquaintances. We truly appreciate every customer and will be there for you after completion of the transaction.